BFAM Partners is a growing Hedge Fund that offers a stimulating and high-performing work environment for talented people. Our Technology teams work alongside our investment teams in ensuring our sustained success. We are a Human Capital intensive business and believe in recruiting and nurturing best-in-class Talent.
Applications for the 2022 Summer Internship in our Technology team are invited from students in top-tier engineering schools who are keen to learn and challenge themselves in a fast-moving and dynamic technical setting.
- Interns will work with senior developers on operationally significant projects which will include writing code, testing, debugging, installing new programs/ technologies, and making changes to existing ones
- Internships will be paid @HK$35,000 per month or USD equivalent
- The duration of the internship is 3 months from 01-Jun-2022 to 31-Aug-2022, 5 days a week. Dates are flexible to some extent to accommodate campus schedules
- Overseas candidates are welcome to apply, offers will be subject to the grant of visa by HK immigration authorities. Relocation assistance is provided
- The last date of application is 31-Oct-2021
- Implement error-free application software in a timely manner
- Improve the development and testing environment
- Complete assigned software implementation tasks with high quality and on schedule
- Work with project manager, programmer/analyst, and users to identify opportunities to improve operating effectiveness and efficiency of applications and business processes
- Currently in 3rd/ penultimate year of Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (CS) or related Engineering/ Mathematics courses from a top-tier technical institution. Those undergoing Master’s or Ph.D. programs in technical fields may also apply
- Fluency in English
- Ability to learn quickly
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Technical Capacity
- Please apply through this ad with an updated CV.
- Eligible CVs will be shortlisted as per the criteria
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited to complete a competency form
- Final rounds will include group exercises, technical and behavioral interviews
Interns who are not residents of Hong Kong AND are from overseas universities are eligible for relocation allowance and company provided serviced accommodation
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets, and fax machines.
The incumbent is not expected to undertake business travel