Social Media Intern
Get ready for hands-on experience where your ideas matter. You will be an integral member of our extremely passionate team, helping to produce engaging brand communication that engages, educates and entertains our fans and followers.
The ideal candidate for this position has an outstanding grasp of the digital media landscape, including social media platforms, blog posting and online marketing, basic Adobe / Canva experience to be used for creating graphics, GIF’s, creative social posts, collateral, etc.
Superb organization and follow-up skills are a must. Killer creativity is another necessity of this role. In this Social Media Internship Program, You’ll Do/Learn To:
- Assist in the creation/curation of visual content for all of Big Mozz’s social media channels
- Monitor and respond to customer DM’s/comments on social media channels
- Interact daily with influencer posts within our community
- Research and compile lists of potential social influencers
- Run Social Media Influencer Affiliate events/program
- Record & report social media data on a weekly basis
- Develop and execute new digital initiatives (sponsored and editorial content)
- Monitor and post on social networks with effort to target broader audience
- Maintain and optimize social media channels
- Working closely with Founder and small creative and brand leadership team
- Students pursuing Marketing, Design or Communications degrees
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A solid understanding of the social media food culture
- Working knowledge of SEO/optimizing online content
- Strong understanding of all major social media platforms
- An interest in the food scene
- Please send in your resume and brief writing about the reasons why you think you’re a good fit for the position.
OUR BRIEF HISTORY
Big Mozz launched in 2015 as a Smorgasburg concept, where we made fresh mozzarella on-site, and built menus around that ingredient as a core concept. At its heart, Big Mozz is a startup: we set audacious goals, and approach the company’s growth with grit, determination, and communication.
Our primary focus in 2021 is to grow our virtual cooking class platform, and to continue serving Mozz Sticks at the best venues and events around the country.
OUR MISSION & VALUES
Big Mozz is an outdoor event operator & caterer, and online food class platform
1. Build a culinary experience that is accessible, professional, transparent, and thrilling.
2. Share what we know as food & beverage experts through our energy, curiosity, and drive to learn about what is new.
3. Win new customers with our honesty & visual storytelling; spark joy through quality & creativity; and earn loyalty with our hospitality & service.