BingeRoom.com is the social side of streaming. Our mission is to be the largest digital community of binge-watchers, where connections to friends and stars are created through a shared obsession for the TV shows and movies you love. As a start-up site, we are seeking passionate, motivated interns to join our team! For those seeking to satisfy a course credit/school requirement, we are open to the idea, but to balance resources, we will consider this on a case-by-case basis. Please let us know (via email email@example.com) which position(s) interest you:
Are you a social media genius? Interested in digital promotions, outreach, or graphic design?
• Planning and designing social media content
• Tracking new releases and movie/tv updates
• Promoting our brand to individuals and groups online
Are you the type of binge-watcher or movie nerd who always has a strong opinion on what you watch? Do you love to bore your friends with movie reviews and commentary?
• Crafting engaging and creative blog posts for the BingeRoom blog
• Keeping up with the latest movies and tv shows in order to review them
• Writing 1-2 blog posts each month based on assigned topics and/or your own proposed topics
Do you love acting and speaking in front of a camera? Are you the type of person that engages others with humor and personality?
• Filming and editing creative videos to promote BingeRoom
• Creating content for TikTok, YouTube, and/or other video-related platforms
Do you love to hype things up? Are you the person to always share the latest trends and cool things with your friends?
• Serving as brand ambassador for BingeRoom
• Creating and moderating BingeRoom Groups to share with your social groups
• Reposting and sharing BingeRoom content and promotions