This is a remote role. We are looking for a qualified Business Development Administrator to help drive business and provide support to the Business Development team. This role will be instrumental with connecting BioAnalytix to key players in the BioPharma Industry. The candidate will collaborate weekly with the Marketing Director regarding projects, timelines, and deliverables.
· Conduct research to identify potential prospects on industry websites
· Enter new names from generated lists of client targets into an Excel file.
· Assist with managing the CRM database once it is created to help streamline the lead intelligence process.
· Maintain Excel file spreadsheets to help BioAnalytix manage and build a lead pipeline.
Our Ideal Candidate:
· A college student or recent grad with an interest in Business Development, Sales, Marketing, or BioPharma
· Great communication and interpersonal skills
· Excellent attention to detail
· Experience with Microsoft Office, primarily Excel
· Google Suite Experience for file sharing with BioAnalytix
· Payment will be issued once a month
· This role is remote. We expect work to be done in a reasonable timeline and to meet deadlines.
· Hours will not go beyond 33 hours a month unless otherwise specified
· There are no benefits such as paid vacation or holidays