We are looking for an innovative, detail-orientated Senior Program Manager for our Scarlet Health team. The ideal candidate will have a keen business mind and a proven ability to strategize and implement high-level program initiatives and carry them through execution. The incumbent will have a strong talent for project coordination and collaboration. Ultimately, you are motivated by the desire to build innovative programs and nurture program success from inception to completion. The Sr. Program Manager serves as the catalyst for these activities, working collaboratively across the system with multidisciplinary stakeholders to provide program-wide support and guidance. Incorporates principles of high reliability and process improvement into all practice and initiatives and evaluates ongoing performance and compliance of implemented processes.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
Duties may include but are not necessarily limited to the following:
* Manages the Scarlet Health program portfolio collecting and distributing data for reviewing, assessing, and managing programs to ensure that expected contributions to the portfolio and intended business benefits are met.
* Participates in project planning and design activities to improve clarity of purpose, identification of stakeholder ownership, and understand interdependencies between projects and subprojects, improving the probability of successful and timely deployment.
* Manages project plans and deliverables, directs all project phases, and acts as a contact for project stakeholders.
* Participates in or develops mechanisms for establishing, monitoring and integrating program elements, and communications concerning change management processes and decisions.
* Identifies needed resources and works with system leadership to develop work plans to support efforts.
* Tracks, monitors, and evaluates performance of implemented programs, advises leadership on findings and recommends strategies for improvement.
* Partner with Senior Leadership and drive growth in support of the business strategy supported by analytic solutions that drive business value and provide a competitive advantage.
* Applies Meaningful use programs and Lean methodology to program improvement.