Title: Process Engineer
Organization: bioX, LLC
Location: 116 Kendall Pond Road, Windham, NH, 03087
Duration: Consultative Contract Work, Full Time (1099 Worker)
Type: Consultant / Engineer
Pay: $83,200 – $124,800 (Based on experience)
Contact: Jeremiah Lechleiter firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: Rolling
School Year: Graduating seniors or higher
Preferred Majors: Preferred BS/MS in chemical or biomedical engineering or any related physical sciences field
· Familiarity in design of bioprocessing operations and supporting systems.
· Understanding of biologics drug substance manufacturing process (upstream and downstream)
· Ability to synthesize information from disparate sources and identify the most important considerations.
· Strong attention to detail, including technical considerations of materials and equipment
· Comfortable working in cross-functional teams with Engineering, Manufacturing Science, Quality, and Supply Chain
· Self-motivated, able to understand the overall ask and how to develop a strategy for accomplishing goals.
· Strong ability to communicate understanding of one’s scope and to readily communicate when errors occur or timelines are not anticipated to be met
· Strong technical comprehension and writing skills
· Strong spreadsheet manipulation and generation ability
· Strong understanding of core mathematics concepts including algebra and geometry
bioX provides technical consulting services to the biotech market. Many of the clients bioX performs work for are based out of MA and others are nationally based or internationally based. Some positions involve a majority of remote work at this time. Our expertise spans the range of Process Engineering and Single-Use Technology (SUT) to Project Management, Validation Engineering and Quality Engineering. We pride ourselves as technical problem solvers for all of our end-users. The strength of bioX comes from the targeted expertise of our scientists and engineers and our client-focused outlook on work product. In addition to providing clients with onsite and remote support, bioX has a lab space and testing facility located in Salem, NH. Joining the bioX team will provide a multitude of different work experiences ranging from product/program development to process and validation engineering with potential opportunity for project management as well. Preferred skill set includes experience with Single-Use Technology, skid & component design. A solid understanding of GMP and QbD is preferred. Candidates should have an engineering degree and 0-5 years of experience in Biotech/Pharma/ Life sciences.