The St. Louis Children’s Hospital Administrative Fellowship Program is a distinguished two-year program designed to develop top graduate students into leaders in hospital administration. The fellow gains exposure in all key clinical and non-clinical departments to allow for professional and personal development. The fellow will also receive a comprehensive look into the strategy and day-to-day activities that support the operational needs of the hospital.
Fellows will report to Michele McKee, Vice President, Finance, Strategic Planning and Women & Infant Services, and receive ongoing support from mentors at the leadership level. Throughout the program, you will also have regular exposure to the executive leadership team and an opportunity to participate in senior leadership meetings and planning sessions.
Please submit all application materials in one PDF form to SLCHAdminFellowship@bjc.org
Application Materials Include:
1. A complete Application Form (found through our external application system or apply now button below)
2. Cover letter and resume or curriculum vitae (CV)
3. Personal statement
-300-500 words which outline your interest in pediatric health care and specifically working for St. Louis Children’s Hospital
4. Three (3) letters of references
-One from your graduate school program
-Two from former employers or your graduate school program
5. Official graduate school transcript (scanned copies are accepted)
6. Official or unofficial undergraduate transcript (scanned copies are accepted)