Blink Pharmacy Plus helps patients get on therapy faster and for their lowest available price through technology-powered partnerships with drug manufacturers, health care providers, and local pharmacies.
We are a well-funded health tech company that is assembling a world-class team of experts to transform the prescription drug industry. Our team consists of curious, creative, and collaborative people who are dedicated to inventing new ways of working in an industry that historically has resisted innovation.
What you will do
Blink’s Partner Development team is responsible for maximizing the revenue and gross profit of the company’s partnerships with pharmaceutical manufacturers.
As our Partner Development Lead for large and medium-sized manufacturers, you will be a key member of our pharma leadership team, and you will be responsible for driving the growth of some of our largest and most strategic partnerships. Specifically, you will:
- Develop the business rules that govern the execution of each partnership
- Educate your partners’ business and sales teams about Blink’s value proposition, products, and services
- Establish and implement growth strategies, including up-selling and cross-selling Blink Pharmacy Plus products and services that were not part of the partnership’s initial scope
- Demonstrate the impact of the Blink partnership through weekly, monthly, and quarterly business reviews
- Synthesize real-world experience and partner feedback to inform and then implement with partners key product, hub operations, and data science innovations
Who You Are
The successful applicant will be a seasoned professional with demonstrated experience delivering significant value for their clients and/or partners in the pharmaceutical supply chain.
- You have 8+ years of experience creating outsized value by establishing and/or growing business with large companies in the pharma supply chain. Business Development, Customer Success, Account Management, Consultative Sales, or consulting experience preferred.
- You have an uncanny ability to develop and utilize insights to demonstrate the value you are delivering to a partner, and why they should adopt a new product or service.
- You are a natural when it comes to consultative engagement, and are familiar with and comfortable applying both relationship and challenger models to grow partnerships.
- You are able to explain complex value prop, technical, and product/service concepts simply to both industry experts and laypeople; can partner effectively with product, finance, operations, and data teams; and are comfortable engaging with the most senior and the most junior members in partner organizations.
- You hold yourself to an extremely high bar and do not accept anything less than excellent execution and exceeding goals/targets.
- You are comfortable in a fast paced, technology company; a fast learner; a resourceful and creative problem solver; and always seek to understand the “why” behind the “what” – including when faced with opposing points of view.
- You have strong attention to detail, can establish thorough project plans and deliver against committed timelines, and have demonstrated experience seeing projects through to completion.
Why Join Us:
At Blink, we put humans first. We want everyone at Blink to be able to do the best work of their lives. We are a relentlessly learning, constantly curious and aggressively collaborative cross-functional team dedicated to inventing new ways to improve the lives of our customers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity of all kinds. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.