Excellence driven Music Production and Music Training Studio located in Cambridge, MA, with high end / luxury audio retail store team seeks outstanding graphic design student for a 3 to 6-month internship. We are looking for an undergraduate interested in luxury marketing, music and small business management.
BLINK MUSIC (www.blinkmusic.com) is a high-end recording facility with celebrity artists and leading solo production work in the North East. FUNCTIONAL MUSIC TRAINING is a state of the art one on one music training company with international students all over the world (www.functionalmusictraining.com). BLINK HIGH END (blinkhighend.com) is a leading hifi retail company, selling and distributing luxury high-end audio electronics for home stereo.
Candidates need to be growth oriented, enthusiastic, reliable, thorough and positive team players. Position may lead to employment offer upon successful campaigns and results. for positive. Flexibility, problem solving skills and people-oriented are preferred, leadership initiative and good verbal / written skills are a plus.
Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite is a plus. We have all of the latest Graphic Design software, photo, and video capabilities.
Areas of activities include
– Designing and executing campaigns to reinforce brand image
– Image creation for websites and social media
– Website posts
– Advertisements, brochures, etc. to artists, students, and high-end clients
– Social media blogs, improvements, and news
– Event marketing
– Video editing
Our facilities are located near MIT / Central Square in Cambridge, easily accessible by T or car, located at MIT University Park, Cambridge, 2 minutes from the Red Line T-Stop.
Internships are for training and experience and generally unpaid, music training is available. Students benefit from Blink Music’s state of the art one on one music training programs at www.functionalmusictraining.com
PAID internships possible with high level experience and leadership skills as well as barter and access to studio for high level candidates. Please specify in your application which level you are.
Let us know if you are a professional with proven ability to produce results that are interested in a longer term part or full time relationship or joining the team.
Internships are minimum 12 to max 40 hrs/week, depending on availability.
Please contact us by email and include ALL of the following:
– Your Resume
– A cover letter outlining your strengths and why you are interested in this internship
– Three Professional References (if available, if not, personal references)
– Samples of your work, maximum 5 pieces and 20 MB (links)
– Video resume (30sec. to 1min)
– Your availability, days and time (from — to) per week, preferred start date
– Preferred length of internship
We look forward to hearing from you!