As the Social Media Manager/Content Creator, you will be responsible for creating social media content across relevant platforms that push our brand and clients’ digital strategies forward as well as managing social media accounts to engage with clients and grow the followers or subscribers. The ideal candidate will have strong experience in creating, designing, and developing social media content that generates lots of views, sparks incredible engagement, and is just plain entertaining.
Working at BLKGTV NETWORK will give you freedom to experiment and use your creativity to push your skills. The ideal candidate would be a forward thinker and have a support of graphic designers and videos production editors to help them with graphic design, and social media video creation (reels, stories, TikTok). Social media platforms are always changing, so marketing and management tactics must change along with them. This can make for a very exciting career, as you’re always learning new things and meeting new challenges.
- Manage/Create a wide range of social content that meets the needs for our clients and our brand.
- Help to shoot, produce, and edit short-form video content for TikTok, as well as Instagram and Facebook Reels.
- Ensure that the representation of our brands is consistent, throughout all mediums.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create a social media calendar and social media best practices.
- Perform community management: responding to fans, sparking more engagement, fielding questions, and triaging complaints.
- Track and tag content appropriately for reporting and analytic purposes.
- Schedule and post approved content to social channels using social media tools.
- Assist in the management of influencer campaigns to ensure all content fits creative briefs and meets strategic goals.
- Know our brands well and their competitors even better—become an expert in the fields we play in.
- Stay on top of social media trends; identify opportunities to successfully use those trends to benefit brand and client work.
- High School Diploma
- Minimum six-months of job-related experience, or you can demonstrate your experience developing multiple, successful social media campaigns against goals.
- Content creation expert across multiple social channels (ex: Posts, Reels, Videos, Stories).
- Strong experience using video/mobile editing software (ex: iMovie) but not required
- experience using graphic editing software such as Photoshop or Canva is a plus
- Ability to successfully organize, prioritize, and manage multiple projects under strict deadlines.
- Experience with Agorapulse and SOCi is preferred but not required.
- Able to come up with new ideas and new concepts.