Bloccelerate: Research Analyst Intern
Bloccelerate VC is a thesis-driven venture capital fund deploying capital into category-defining companies that build scalable blockchain applications, platforms, and digital assets. Bloccelerate’s thesis is built on the operating assumption that blockchain technology represents the next disruptive force that will generate trillions of dollars worth of value over the next 5-10 years. Bloccelerate’s mission is to find and support the best entrepreneurial teams building disruptive companies of the future.
Blocceerate’s Research Analyst Internship is focused on informing C-Suite executives, Fortune 500 companies, government officials, financial institutions, early-stage companies on various components of blockchain technology, potential implementations, and use-cases. This is an opportunity for students to gain recognition in the blockchain space while sharing their passion and expertise on a variety of topics. We are looking for Research Analysts (interns) who are knowledgeable, resourceful, and can communicate clearly.
- Scheduling and taking calls with industry experts
- Attending 2 weekly internal calls
- Publishing 2 high-quality research reports in the duration of the internship
- Presenting your research to our deal team and investment committee
What you’ll learn:
In this internship, you will greatly improve your blockchain literacy, learn from blockchain experts and companies, establish credibility regarding your blockchain technical knowledge, and make connections throughout the industry.
The research Topic will be at the intersection of the research candidate’s experience and focus areas for Bloccelerate. Potential research topics include:
- The adoption and usage of Layer-2 solutions
- Use-cases of zero-knowledge proof (ZKP) or multi-party computation (MPC) technology for blockchain protocols
- Data access management and access control
- Blockchain middleware, and developer tools
- Available for 10 to 15 hours per week
- Critical thinker with excellent written and verbal skills
- Familiarity with the blockchain industry
- Technical knowledge regarding blockchain technology
- Self-starter who performs well independently
- Computer Science, Engineering, or Mathematics major
- Familiarity with the crypto landscape
Despite these preferences, we understand the strength of diverse perspectives and encourage all to apply.
Although this internship is unpaid, you will be eligible for school credit & references assuming high-quality work. Interns that produce excellent research will receive cryptocurrency for their efforts as well as recognition by our team and investment committee
Start Date: September 13th
Duration: 12 weeks (extendable)