BlocksCAD Marketing Summer Intern
Company description: BlocksCAD is a Boston based Edtech startup making a difference in how students learn math and coding. Our signature product, BlocksCAD, is a web-based programmatic CAD tool that helps address math and computer science standards in the context of traditional math curriculum. Students use blocks-based coding to select and manipulate 2D and 3D shapes. BlocksCAD encourages users to learn spatial reasoning and computational thinking through visualization and designing 3D models. BlocksCAD is looking for team players interested in being part of an early stage start-up who embrace the challenge of being on the cutting edge of how students learn.
BlocksCAD is looking for a motivated Marketing Associate to join our growing team this summer. This position is responsible for identifying and connecting with decision makers in K-12 school districts over the phone, through email communication, and via online presentations. S/he will meet clear key performance indicators including sales goals and behaviors. The Marketing Associate will identify new leads, make initial contact on behalf of BlocksCAD, and maintain communication in order to build strong relationships and sell BlocksCAD offerings. Hourly compensation will be offered.
- Assist in the creation of marketing collateral including web postings, promotional flyers, newsletters, case studies, email campaigns, social media postings, etc.
- Perform analysis of marketing and sales data
- Seek and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials both on and offline
- Enter contact information into CRM systems
- Provide support to social media efforts
- Monitor social media for trending topics to utilize on social media channels
- Marketing, or Advertising major attending a Massachusetts college or university
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Extensive knowledge of social media
- Driven and hard-working
- Ability to take direction and multi-task
Note: This position is remote.