On January 11, 2021, we announced our intent to separate our severe genetic disease and oncology businesses into differentiated and independent publicly traded companies. We will retain focus on severe genetic disease (SGD) and will launch our oncology business (“Oncology Newco”) as a new entity, with the completed transition expected by the end of 2021.
ABOUT THE NEST
At bluebird, only two things matter – patients and our people. When you join the nest, you’re not just landing a new gig, you become a part of a flock that’s soaring to new heights. We’re 1100+ doers, thinkers and collaborators across the globe with a strong sense of our values and our purpose. Our innovation and sustainability are rooted in the diversity of our teams and results are achieved through cooperation and the incorporation of multiple points of view. This is personal and we approach every challenge with radical care. The time is now to rise up and recode the science, the systems, and the status quo.
ABOUT THE FLOCK
The Global Supply Chain Business Systems team is all about flawless execution. We seek an entrepreneurial and highly motivated individual with willingness to learn Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems to manage and maintain master data associated with supply chain and manufacturing processes in Oracle Cloud.
HOW YOU’LL FLY
This role will own the development, management, and maintenance of all Oracle Cloud Supply Chain Management master data. Additionally, this role will be responsible for building, refining, and improving business processes and procedures for how master data shall be governed. This position will work closely with our procurement, manufacturing, quality, IT, finance and other partners to ensure that Oracle master data is appropriate for our business requirements and accurately maintained.
As a Global Supply Chain bird, you’ll help to bring more patients their bluebird days by:
- Creating and maintaining the quality of Master Data in our Global ERP System
- Providing technical Master Data expertise around all supply chain and manufacturing related functions (Planning, Sourcing, Manufacturing, Order Management, Inventory Management, Product Management).
- Partnering with cross functional teams to define and understand business requirements and how data in the system will be configured to support those requirements
- Managing and executing Change Controls for the setup, and deployment of master data in the system
- Developing and refining processes and procedures that define how master data is setup, reviewed, and implemented in the system
- Establishing key performance and measurements that will demonstrate performance of master data accuracy and other measures as appropriate.
You’re the bird we’re looking for if you:
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Attention to detail and quality, commitment to deliver service in a timely fashion to internal stakeholders
- Passion to gain new skills in ERP Master Data management and maintenance
- Self-motivation to take initiative in identifying areas for improvement and driving to resolution
- Preferred – New grads or 2 year-experience in a related supply chain system, IT, master data role
- Preferred: Knowledge in any of the following areas: metadata management, master data management, data governance, data solutions management, data quality and cleansing strategies
All our birds embrace the principles of the bluebird bio culture: b colorful, b cooperative, b yourself.
bluebird bio is deeply committed to fostering an environment where diversity and inclusion are not only valued, but prioritized. We believe a diverse and inclusive community empowers us to act courageously, care deeply, and dream boldly to impact people in big ways. Diverse viewpoints bring diverse capabilities which strengthen our focus and fuel our growth.
bluebird is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.