EXPERIENCE DEPARTMENT INTERNSHIP
The Experience intern will help build and execute integrated, experiential (and PR + digital) strategies across marketing and communications platforms. Interns in this department will: participate in brainstorms, join internal & client calls, conduct venue & vendor research and outreach, support proposal & activation deck building, manage project timelines, research emerging trends in the space, assist with budget reconciliation, support creation of case studies and other recap and executional decks, provide administrative support, and contribute to the management of the BMF social media channels.
· Interest and experience with experiential marketing & events
· Must have EXCELLENT written and verbal English language skills
· Proactive team player; accountable and responsible
· Creative thinker with the ability to identify upcoming trends
· Problem solver, aptitude to work under pressure and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
· Strong attention to detail with outstanding multitasking and organizational skills
· Must be highly skilled with Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel, and Keynote preferred, but not essential
Please note: This internship is for credit only. Interns must provide their own laptop. Apple laptop preferred, but not required.