The Engagement intern will help build and execute integrated and digital strategies across marketing and communications platforms. Interns in this department will: Participate in brainstorms, assist with proposal building, manage project timelines, research emerging trends and influencers in this space, assist with budget reconciliation, support creation of case studies and other recap and executional decks, and contribute to the management of the BMF social media channels.
· Interest and experience in the digital, social, and influencer space
· Must have EXCELLENT written and verbal English language skills
· Proactive team player; accountable and responsible
· Creative thinker with the ability to identify upcoming trends
· Problem solver, aptitude to work under pressure and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
· Strong attention to detail with outstanding multitasking and organizational skills
· Must be highly skilled with Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel, and Keynote preferred, but not essential