At BMNT, Analysts play an integral role in the consultative process that forms the basis for everything we do for our customers, and they support the entire project lifecycle, including facilitated workshops and product development.
A significant portion of the Analyst role is Problem Curation, a specialized tradecraft developed by BMNT to help our customers validate problems worth spending time, energy, and resources to solve. A high-performing Analyst will therefore demonstrate excellence, discipline, and consistency in analysis and critical thinking and take initiative to understand our customers’ needs. This will be done by interviewing a diverse and unique spectrum of people affected by the problem in order to collect qualitative and quantitative data that will help to rapidly identify the specific customer pain point to solve.
We expect Analysts to be cognizant of hidden assumptions, adept at clearly articulating their findings, and steadfast in their search for and awareness of additional needs that may surface from customer engagements, including how to improve BMNT products and services so they continue to drive customer outcomes.
This role in particular includes working with H4Xlabs as it supports customers from across government and industry. It will require good data gathering and analytics skills to ensure we establish a foundation with which to better understand our customers and trends in the market place.
- Proactively communicating with customers.
- Researching related and relevant industries to find potential solutions from use-cases in the commercial sector.
- Analyzing findings and turning the data into content that customers can easily digest, understand, and use to take meaningful action.
- Directly supporting the foundational modules of BMNT workshops; and
- Exhibiting respectful behavior and following company policies
- Be able to present clear and cogent presentations using PowerPoint or similar applications
- Ability to write and present arguments
- Acquiring data from primary or secondary data sources and maintaining databases
- Interpreting data, analyzing results using statistical techniques
- Developing and implementing data analyses, data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities