1. Responsible for image, video super-resolution, image enhancement and other image processing related algorithms and function development;
2. Assist in white box and black box testing of algorithms;
3. Assist the integration of image processing modules into related products;
4. Responsible for the communication with external vendors during the software development process.
1. Doctor degree or above;
2. Computer science, electronic engineering, pattern recognition, image processing and other related majors;
3. Proficiency in programming languages, familiar with commonly used image processing libraries; proficient in image processing software;
4. Integrity, good at communication, good teamwork spirit; diligent, studious, focused on innovation; prudent and prudent, willing to contribute.
5. Good English skills.
6.2 years of experience in image processing software development; those with Internet of Things or artificial intelligence product software development experience are preferred.