1. Responsible for the research and development of glass-based microfluidic chips or other biosensors with different functions;
2. Responsible for the design and simulation of biosensor structure and optimization of device performance;
3. Responsible for the surface modification, characterization and testing of the device, and responsible for the testing and analysis of clinical samples for biosensors;
4. Regularly analyze the research and development trends and market needs of the industry’s devices and instruments, be responsible for research and development of development processes that meet market needs, and corresponding detection and characterization methods, and be responsible for the exchange and management of foreign cooperation projects.
1. Master’s degree, doctor’s degree and above;
2. Medical laboratory, biochemistry and molecular biology, biomedicine, microelectronics, analytical chemistry, biochemistry, cell biology, molecular biology, immunology, bioinformatics, proteomics, medicine and other related majors;
3. Experience in the development of microfluidic chips (glass-based, PDMS, PMMA, etc.), biosensors, and detection kits is preferred; those with cell experiments and immunohistochemistry experimental capabilities are preferred; those with knowledge of genome sequencing and transcriptome sequencing technologies are preferred ; Those with molecular docking simulation and fluid simulation capabilities are preferred; those with interdisciplinary capabilities in semiconductor and biological testing are preferred; those with clinical sample (blood, urine, cerebrospinal fluid and other body fluids and organs and tissues) processing, analysis and testing experience are preferred; familiarity Liquid biopsy and companion diagnostic techniques are preferred;
4. Good teamwork spirit, communication and coordination skills and ability to withstand pressure;
5. Have the ability to read and write English literature, and have strong innovation, learning, logical analysis, hands-on and execution skills.