1. Architecture development evaluation, structure design, drive design, device simulation of various display and non-display systems;
2. Feasibility study and new application development of the integration of new devices on glass/flexible substrates;
3. Semiconductor chip simulation/design, digital/analog/RF chip design with new devices;
4. Layout design of various display and non-display devices and other related drawings;
5. Assist related departments in mechanism verification design and data analysis;
6. Lead the overall problem analysis when necessary;
7. The design document production, management and process are perfect.
1. Master’s degree, doctor’s degree and above;
2. Microelectronics, solid-state physics, semiconductor physics, fluid physics, microwave physics and other related majors, those with relevant mechanism research experience are preferred;
3. Familiar with relevant device integrated design tools;
4. Good teamwork spirit, communication and coordination skills and ability to withstand pressure;
5. Have the ability to read and write English literature, and have strong innovation, learning, logical analysis, hands-on and execution skills.