1. Responsible for TFT design, charging simulation and new technology evaluation;
2. Responsible for the design of the mask map, and propose a design plan for the design specification.
1. Master’s degree or above;
2. Microelectronics, semiconductors, electronic circuits, physics and other related majors;
3. Familiar with CAD drawings and semiconductor simulation tools, have a good theoretical basis for semiconductor physics, and can read English literature and write English reports;
4. Strong ability to analyze and solve problems, strong team awareness, and sense of responsibility, and strong self-relearning ability;
5. Experience in industrial design is preferred.