Combining the development needs of sensing business, responsible for exploring the applicable fields of glass-based integrated circuits, conducting circuit simulation design, and completing related product development.
1. Integrated circuit principle design, simulation, performance optimization, design rule formulation;
2. Integrated circuit specification formulation and measurement, product characteristic evaluation, system establishment;
3. Integrated circuit TFT characteristic evaluation, Model extraction, PDK establishment, Mask design;
3. Research on new technologies, new devices and new fields of integrated circuits, discover potential opportunities, and formulate development strategies.
1. Master’s degree or above;
2. Electronics, microelectronics and other related majors;
3. Possess the ability of integrated circuit simulation design and proficient in using relevant software;
4. Have good communication skills, organization and coordination skills, and fast learning skills;
5. Good oral and reading skills in English.