1. Responsible for process development based on traditional or new semiconductor materials, organic functional materials, magnetic materials, piezoelectric materials and other functional materials, as well as corresponding device research and development (such as thin film sensor devices, radio frequency devices, LED devices, etc.), optical devices And the construction and development of optical system;
2. Responsible for principle analysis, material screening, structure design, simulation and device performance optimization of functional devices.
3. Investigate and track the development of new materials and devices in the industry, design innovative device solutions; track the most advanced material processing equipment and processes in the industry, be responsible for investigating and developing new processes, and corresponding detection and characterization methods; responsible for foreign cooperation projects Communication and management;
4. Reconstruction or purchase of other equipment, introduction of new materials and new processes, etc.
1. Master’s degree, doctor’s degree and above;
2. Semiconductor, microelectronics, optics, optoelectronics, magnetism, physics, organic chemistry, material chemistry, physical chemistry, biology, biochemistry and other related majors;
3. Experience in semiconductor materials, processes or devices (such as III-V, SiC, vacuum coating, photolithography, packaging, MOS devices, MEMS devices, RF devices, etc.) development experience is preferred; participation in organic semiconductor devices (such as OLED/OTFT) /OPV, etc.) Developers are preferred; those with printing process (such as printing, imprinting, transfer, etc.) development experience are preferred; those with optical devices and optical system building experience are preferred; understanding the principle of lab on chip, the type and structure of chip materials, Experience in preparing microfluidic chips and simulation capabilities are preferred;
4. Good teamwork spirit, communication and coordination skills and ability to withstand pressure;
5. Have the ability to read and write English literature, and have strong innovation, learning, logical analysis, hands-on and execution skills.