1. Analysis and evaluation of optical system plan of optical project, optical path design, simulation and verification;
2. Requirement assessment of optical device parameters, parameter analysis, simulation and verification of the impact on product performance;
3. Experimental verification of optical modules and laminates, including module production technology and analysis and evaluation of its impact on performance;
4. Development and verification of samples and DEMO;
5. Technology accumulation of advanced optical solutions and tackling technical problems;
6. Participate in the evaluation of fingerprint products, resolve optical path related design issues, and improve optical performance.
1. Master’s degree or above;
2. Electronic science and technology, optics, microelectronics and solid-state electronics, optoelectronics technology, electronics and communication engineering, optoelectronic information science and engineering and other related majors;
3. Proficiency in using optical simulation software, programming software and programming language;
4. Strong ability to analyze and solve problems, strong team awareness, and sense of responsibility, and strong self-relearning ability;
5. Experience in industrial design is preferred.