1. Clarify project benefits and promotion strategies;
2. Control key points and risk points of the project;
3. Track and promote the progress of the project to ensure that the new products are producted on time with high quality and make sure the stable sales of mass products;
4. Regularly analyze the side effects of volume products, review the improvement of side effects and product upgrades;
5. Coordinate and integrate human and material resources within the factory;
6. Standardize the project process and form standardization.
1. Master degree or above;
2. Electronic, integrated circuit, optoelectronic technology science, automation, materials, physics, machinery, marketing,international trade,finance, management and other business related majors;
3. Relevant internship experience is preferred;
4. Have strong learning ability, logical analysis ability and execution ability; have enthusiasm and passion, can focus on work; good at communication, have a good team spirit; integrity, integrity, and good professional ethics;
5. Proficiency in office software, English can be used as working language, ability in other languages (Japanese, Korean) is preferred;
6. Solid professional foundation, excellent grades.