1. Engaged in device design, optimization and corresponding process development of quantum dot light-emitting diode devices (QLED), responsible for the test characterization, mechanism analysis and standard formulation of QLED devices;
2. Investigate the research and development trends of nano optoelectronic devices in the industry, put forward innovative research and development ideas, and be responsible for the exchange and management of foreign cooperation projects;
3. Responsible for the daily maintenance, document management and data management of the laboratory.
1. Master’s degree, doctor’s degree and above;
2. Physics, microelectronics, semiconductor, materials, chemistry and other related majors;
3. Experience in quantum dot light emitting diode device (QLED) design, development, simulation and process is preferred; experience in organic semiconductor device (OLED/OPV/OTFT) development and mechanism analysis is preferred;
4. Good teamwork spirit, communication and coordination skills and ability to withstand pressure;
5. Have the ability to read and write English literature, and have strong innovation, learning, logical analysis, hands-on and execution skills