Bolt PR: Public Relations and Digital Marketing Internships (Remote)
Bolt PR, a public relations, marketing communications and social media agency, is seeking motivated and enthusiastic interns to join its team for the spring 2022 semester.
Founded in January 2007, Bolt PR has four home offices – Orange County, Raleigh, Pittsburgh and Dallas – and provides revenue-generating exposure, credibility and attention for clients across the country. For more information about our company, visit www.boltpr.com or follow us on Twitter and Instagram @boltpr.
Bolt Bulldogs are passionate, driven and strategic. We love making big things happen for our clients thanks to our savvy and creative team. Together, we are a fearless and unstoppable group of PR and digital marketing pros!
- A college student – communications, public relations, digital marketing or journalism major preferred
- College credit required (*please note, this is an unpaid internship)
- Ability to work a minimum of 12-15 hours per week
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal communication skills
- A strong intellectual curiosity and positive attitude
- Ability to understand PR functions, define and exceed goals and follow project directions independently or working with other staff
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office products, Twitter and Facebook is a must
- Engagement in daily account activities and introduction to agency client relations
- Writing including press releases, media pitches, blogs and more
- Active involvement with media relations and editorial tracking
- Media list research and development
- Assistance with social media marketing
- Assistance with research and tactical planning
- Participation in brainstorming and strategy development
If you are interested in applying for the spring 2022 internship, please email your resume to Rachel Burnett at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you and we look forward to meeting you!