Bolt Public Relations, a PR, marketing communications and social media agency in Raleigh, North Carolina, is seeking motivated and enthusiastic interns to join its team for the fall 2021 semester. The internship is unpaid and applicants must be able to receive credit.
Founded in January 2007, Bolt PR has four offices – California, North Carolina, Pittsburgh and Texas – and provides revenue-generating exposure, credibility and attention for clients across the country. For more information about our company, visit www.boltpr.com or follow us on Twitter @boltpr.
• Engagement in daily account activities and introduction to agency client relations
• Writing including press releases, blogs and more
• Active involvement with media relations and editorial tracking
• Media list development
• Assistance with social media marketing
• Assistance with research and tactical planning
• Participation in brainstorming and strategy development