Bolt Public Relations, a PR, marketing communications and social media agency in Raleigh, North Carolina, is seeking motivated and enthusiastic remote interns to join its team for the summer 2021 semester. Founded in January 2007, Bolt PR has four offices – California, North Carolina, Pittsburgh and Texas – and provides revenue-generating exposure, credibility and attention for clients across the country. For more information about our company, visit www.boltpr.com or follow us on Twitter @boltpr.
• Engagement in daily account activities and introduction to agency client relations.
• Writing including press releases, blogs and more.
• Active involvement with media relations and editorial tracking.
• Media list development.
• Assistance with social media marketing.
• Assistance with research and tactical planning.
• Participation in brainstorming and strategy development.
• A college student – communications, public relations, marketing or journalism major preferred.
• Interning for college credit preferred.
• Ability to work a minimum of 12-15 hours per week.
• Excellent organizational and interpersonal communication skills.
• A strong intellectual curiosity and positive attitude.
• Ability to understand PR functions, define and exceed goals and follow project directions independently or working with other staff.
• Proficiency using Microsoft Office products, Twitter and Facebook is a must.