About Bond and Matter: We know that a fine-tuned balance between scientific rigor and creativity is required to deliver high-impact healthcare communications. And that interplay between two seemingly disparate disciplines fuels us. It’s in our DNA. It’s the foundation on which we build brands. We fuse deep understanding of clinical data with expertise in communications to drive success for our clients’ brands.
About the Role: You will work as part of a dynamic team to drive delivery of projects for our pharma/biotech clients, acting as an extension of their medical and marketing teams. In this client-facing role, you will lead projects from inception to completion. You will ensure projects are in alignment with action items, project milestones, and maintain frequent contact with clients.
Required Skills and Qualifications
● Bachelor’s degree in biological/chemical sciences, pharmacy, marketing, or related subject required
● Advanced scientific degree (PharmD, PhD, MS) preferred
● Must be highly organized, mindful of deadlines, able to multitask, and work in a fast paced, agency environment
● Ability to lead and provide strategic insight on all client calls and communications
● Ability to collaborate closely with others in a team environment under tight deadlines
● Have a professional presence, perform with a sense of urgency, and with a profound client service orientation and excellent business communication skills
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.