Marketing Associate (Part Time Role = minimum 20 hours per week):
Seeking a dynamic, strong communicator, who enjoys collaborating in a team environment. This person should have an open mind willing to learn and explore multiple different projects spanning many different roles, including downstream marketing/digital communication, event management, sales analytics, data processing and upstream marketing.
There is the potential for this part-time role to turn into a full time position.
Assists and drives marketing projects related to:
- Customer communications and events planning
- Business analytics and strategic data processing
- Market segmentation and customer engagement
- New product launches
- Market research and product development
Marketing Associate – Job Duties:
- Assists in the management and coordination of marketing tradeshows and events
- Conducts business analytics to support the development of strategic projects
- Supports initiatives to bring new products to market through market research activities
- Assists in the execution and implementation of product marketing strategies
- Assists in projects related to the launch of new and innovative products
- Assists in the management of operational activities related to product management
- Maintains technical knowledge through the reading of publications and industry related research
- Contributes to the team’s success by supporting ancillary projects as required in a timely manner
- Undergraduate Senior or Graduate student
- Related healthcare/life sciences background or work experience
- Experience using a CRM platform (preferably SalesForce)
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- Undergrad in business and/or science-related field
- Located in the greater Boston area
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Good analytical skills with proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint
- Ability to drive projects, multitask and deliver results based on assigned timelines
About BONESUPPORT (https://bonesupport.com/en-us/)
BONESUPPORT AB is a Scandinavian orthobiologics company that develops and markets CERAMENT®, an innovative range of radiopaque injectable osteoconductive and drug-eluting bioceramic products that have a proven ability to heal defects by remodeling to host bone in six to twelve months.
Our products are effective in treating patients with fractures and bone voids caused by trauma, infection, disease or related surgery. The company is currently experience rapid growth and is gearing up to bring more innovative products to the US market.
There are approximately 80 employees at headquarters in Lund, Sweden, and 10 employees in the Wellesley location. The company culture is collaborative, inspiring, and dedicated to restoring patient’s health. The management team offers a great place to be challenged, to learn and to grow.