Boosted Biz is a platform that develops web-stores for ANYONE who has or wants to build a brand! We currently work mostly with athletes and influencers, however, our clientele pool is continuously growing.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for an intern to work primarily in social media management, as well as general staff duties. Our ideal candidate is a highly motivated, creative individual with a passion for connecting with the clientele community. You will be responsible for coming up with post ideas and delegating them to our graphic designers to create (or, make them yourself!), interacting with our followers, reposting stories, generating traffic to our social media, and updating our profiles.
All of this being said, you will work on your own time and have the opportunity for your creativity to blossom! We are a fun, welcoming, and innovative company filled with countless of young sociable employees. Our priority is to allow YOU to showcase your skills while we help you learn and grow simultaneously. We highly value hard work, communication, and trust.
This is an unpaid internship. Students may receive course credit for the internship, and/or staff will work with the school/advisor on achieving desired learning outcomes and completing all necessary paperwork.
All online. Office is in Pittsburgh, PA.
- Create and post content across various social platforms including Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Facebook, on a regular basis.
- Communicate directly with fans, building strong relationships and maintaining a visible external presence on social media sites and forums.
- Evaluate company social media content for strategy, readability, legibility, usability, interactivity, and credibility.
- Analyze and measure the effectiveness of new ideas and campaigns.
- Stay abreast of current social trends, marketing techniques, industry standards, and tech innovations to ensure effective content that achieves the team’s goals.
- Work with higher-ups on marketing initiatives.
- 0-2 years social media and/or digital marketing experience.
- Excellent, verbal, organizational, and technological skills.
- Appetite for all things digital and social–up on the latest platforms and technologies and desire to identify opportunities for strategic brand involvement.
- Highly organized with the ability to seamlessly juggle multiple projects at once.
- Team player with a strong work ethic, keen to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Strong analytical and creative skills.
- Preferred: Content creating and video editing skills with software such as Final Cut Pro and Premiere.
15-20 hours per week on a semi-flexible schedule. Additional hours may be available under special circumstances.
Additional Application Instructions
Please submit a resume. You will be contacted via email if you are selected for an interview.