Boston Benefit Partners, an Alera Group Company (BBP) is a dynamic, entrepreneurial, fast-paced employee benefit consulting/brokerage firm located in downtown Boston. We provide health and welfare consulting services to both public and private sector employers and are noted for our data-driven consulting approach and client service model.
BBP has a unique culture. We are committed to our clients and work diligently to provide expert advice and unsurpassed client service. In addition, we work together to build our firm and continually seek areas for growth and improvement. All of us have a part in that growth, and work to achieve these goals. Everyone at BBP has a voice in this process.
We are currently looking for an energetic individual to join our Total Wellbeing and Engagement Department as a Total Wellbeing and Engagement Analyst. This individual will work closely with the Total Wellbeing & Engagement Department to design and deploy population health, employee engagement, and total wellbeing strategies and programming for our clients.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
· Data gathering of population health, employer wellbeing industry trends, surveys, and research findings
· Assisting with review and analysis of claims and population health data to inform ongoing strategy
· Coordinating meetings, taking meeting notes, and organizing deliverables to ensure all deadlines and priorities are being met
· Coordinating wellness events such as health education seminars/webinars, flu shot clinics, health fairs, etc.
· Peer review presentations, reports, and employee communications
· Working directly with third-party vendor partners to coordinate and manage health fairs, employee meetings and client requests
· Creating communications, presentations, and customized reports that serve our clients’ unique needs
· Creating wellness/health observance calendars and communication plans
· Assisting with vendor selection process, implementation, and ongoing partnership needs
The ideal candidate should possess the following:
· General knowledge of population health, total wellbeing, and employer worksite wellness benefits/industry trends
· General knowledge of health care, and willingness to learn
· Ability to analyze data (general knowledge), and willingness to learn how to manipulate data to create a compelling story and track outcomes
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and prioritize competing tasks
· Excellent time management and organizational skills
· Excellent communication and writing skills
· Ability and desire to work in a team-based setting, collaborative and energetic
Required skills and experience:
· Must be proficient in Excel, PowerPoint and other Microsoft office applications
· BA/BS, preferably in health promotion/education, public health or a health sciences field
- 1+ year+ experience, including internships, in worksite/corporate wellness, public health or an employee benefits role with a focus on total wellbeing, health promotion or population health
BBP offers robust benefits, including competitive salaries, comprehensive medical and dental insurance, office perks (both remote and in-person), PTO and company-paid holidays. We foster a high energy, collaborative, and enjoyable work environment.
Job Type: Full-time
· Due to COVID-19, this position will be mostly remote with the potential for office-based work, at your discretion, and in the future
· This is an Analyst position; we are seeking entry-level/beginner candidates