Who You Are
- You want to learn more about the UX research field
- You’re self-motivated, curious, and enthusiastic
- You work collaboratively and communicate clearly
What You Will Be Doing
- Work with teams on their user research needs (help decide the best method to answer the right question)
- Help to conduct user research to support our product teams
- Help to develop and share research insights and design recommendations
- You will be walking external users through user testing studies (usertesting.com) and tracking results via google sheets. You will create presentations with final results and recommendations.
How you’ll work:
- Virtually via zoom
- Hours can be discussed: Between 8 and 24hrs per week
- Length: Start and end date are flexible; semester long
Preference is to work this into a project eligible for student credit as this is an unpaid, student learning opportunity to work with our top UX designer.
Some educational institutions require prior approval before the start of an internship. It is the responsibility of the student to check with their institution to be sure they meet any requirements before they accept a position.