Boston Event Guide / Bridal Bash – Digital Marketing / Social Media / Content Creation / Brand Engagement / SEO/SEM Internship
Boston Event Guide has been operating as Greater Boston’s top resource for young professionals to find out what’s going on! We have some exciting projects in the works and are looking for some detail oriented, well-rounded motivated marketing interns to join our team!
The selected individuals must have the capacity to work 15-40 hours per week for the Fall/Spring or full-time Winter/Summer Internships. These internships are ready for those looking to gain hands on experience and credit/co-op programs are available and could lead to full time employment.
Interested in gaining direct experience with social media marketing, media outreach, making new connections and more?
Boston Event Guide is seeking driven and self-motivated interns to work on some fun initiative with the Boston Event Guide & Bridal Bash Pr/Marketing/Sales teams. We’re seeking outgoing, highly motivated college students with a passion for marketing and promotions. You’ll have hands on experience in every aspect of designing digital content, marketing, and promoting and planning the new Bridal Bash website and Fall events! You’ll also work closely with the marketing & sales team to research and implement plans that drive vendors, clients, users, sponsors, and ticket sales.
Internship Focus Areas:
- Social Media Content Creation
- Brand Engagement
- Business Development
Responsibilities may include any of the following for the area you are working in:
- Manage social media calendars and create compelling content to promote and grow our fan pages and drive community.
- Website design project – update content and test usability
- Outreach to vendors for Bridal Bash online directory
- Build partnerships with influencers, affinity groups, clients, and companies
- Business development and sales
- SEO/SEM best practices using google analytics
- Writing blog posts, email and website copy, updating collateral, advertisements
- Business development research and sales training
You will assist in the management of social media profiles, create specific promotions and help to devise a social media content calendar.
All interested candidates please send a resume and answer the following questions in order to be considered.
1. Do you have any professional or academic experience creating social media content? Please outline any design experience, caption creation experience or experience with SEO/SEM that you have.
2. This position requires a hardworking, independent individual. Please describe an experience demonstrating your ability to deliver work independently and your go-getter personality.
3. This role will operate on boosting our events and bridal website to the public. Target audiences include newly engaged brides as well as bridal vendors (photographers, DJs, caterers, etc.) Please give 3-5 ideas you have for promoting such a website to our online audiences. How will you drive people to the page?
4. Please describe your writing skills and abilities. Do you have any experience writing blogs?
5. This position will require some outreach to new contacts, influencers and more. Are you comfortable making new connections? Please describe a time when you needed to use persuasive skills in a conversation. How would you turn a no into a yes?
The selected individuals must be detail oriented, well-rounded, self-motivators with the capacity to work 15-40 hours per week. These internships are unpaid for those looking to gain hands on experience and credit/co-op programs are available and could lead to full time employment.