Boston Productions, Inc is seeking qualified candidates for a Fall internship position. Interns will have a multitude of opportunities to participate in several areas of production. This is an opportunity to learn about and obtain real world experience in all phases of media production.
Duties/tasks may include, but are not limited to:
· Assisting in film and video shoots
· Asset (Video and Still photography) gathering and management
· Entry level editing using Adobe Premiere Pro (we will teach you)
· Production Assistant and related support duties for studio and location shoots
· Project/Production support duties
· Transcribing, proofreading, and quality checking exhibit videos
Desired skills include:
· Interest in being a part of a creative team
· Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Premiere Pro, Photoshop, After Effects) is helpful
· Comfort with Mac operating systems
· Production experience and familiarity with production equipment
· Great attitude and willingness to learn
Internship must be for college credit. Interns will work remotely but may be asked to participate in production shoots when the opportunity arises. Interns from out of state will not be required to travel. Our office is located in Norwood, Massachusetts so transportation is a must.
Interested candidates should forward their resume and a cover letter to JC Cunneen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check out our website at www.bostonproductions.com to learn more about what we do.