Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C., a boutique class action litigation firm located in midtown Manhattan, seeks a professional and motivated entry-level candidate for the position of Litigation Paralegal for hire immediately or upon graduation in May 2021.
Working directly with partners and associates, a paralegal is responsible for:
· Assisting in case development, organizing court filings, and aiding in trial preparation, discovery, and motion practice;
· Performing legal and financial research;
· Communicating with clients and counsel; and
· Maintaining calendars and organizing files.
A candidate should possess the following:
· Four-year college degree;
· Ability to work well independently and as part of a team;
· Attention to detail and organizational skills;
· Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Adobe Acrobat; and
· A willingness and desire to work overtime.
Please send a cover letter, resume, writing sample, and current undergraduate transcript (official or unofficial) to Brandon Walker at email@example.com.
Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C.
810 Seventh Avenue, Suite 620
New York, NY 10019