Internship: Online Course Content Developer
Brain Power is actively seeking an Online Course Content Intern to join our team. This position is responsible for collaborating with members of the new-products team to establish and maintain consistent content delivery standards and processes; assist in the development, deployment, and ongoing maintenance of our eLearning content.
Key Job Functions:
- Collaborating with the team to determine eLearning content needs, establish project timelines and deliverables, and manage all phases of content development from initiation to final deployment.
- Assist with the research, outlining, and writing of our course content.
- Assist with the development of materials (slides, videos, voiceovers, PDFs, learning activities, assessments, etc.) to be used as part of the Brain Power Academy online virtual school environment.
- Assist other team members by sharing knowledge and skills.
- Ability to multi-task and learn quickly.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent collaboration skills.
- An organized approach to the design and implementation of all deliverables.
- Creativity and strong attention to detail.
- Willing to juggle multiple tasks under the supervision of one or more staff members, and be organized
- A working knowledge of e-learning development tools (such as, but not limited to, Vyond, Articulate Storyline, Canva, Well-said, and Adobe Creative Suite), and willingness to learn new tools to develop new content and enhance existing content.
- Ability to use Jira and Confluence to track tasks, content development, and progress.
- Familiarity with project management, including managing timelines, establishing priorities, and achieving milestones and deliverables.
- Working knowledge of various multimedia audio and video formats.
- Working knowledge of adult learning theory and instruction design concepts.
- Knowledge of emerging technologies as related to adult education and learning.
- An awareness and appreciation of eLearning development standards and best practices.
Please note that this is a remote internship position and is non-compensated. You will receive academic credit.