As a Frontend Developer Intern, you will work with a supervisor to define and deliver new features, test new concepts and assist with final implementation. Details are critical as you iterate on complex interactions, animations and pixel-perfect visual designs.
- Explore and deliver mid to high fidelity prototypes for user testing and feature exploration.
- Implement designer’s draft, provide feedback & help the designers to come up with better design.
- Support multiple projects simultaneously while meeting tight deadlines.
- Computer Science major
- Excellent knowledge on the fundamental of Computer Science
- Familiar with the common data structures and algorithms
- Excellent coding habits and skills.
- Familiar with code management tool (Git).
- Pay attention to details and work with passion.
- A fast learner.
- Experience building complex user interaction and animations.
- Possess product thinking
Full Time/Part Time Internship, depending on candidate’s availability, minimum 20 hours per week.
Compensation: $20/ hour