Directly report to the HR Manager, the HR Assistant supports talent acquisition and management. A successful HR Assistant serves as a bridge between different project teams and the HR team to run the hiring process efficiently and smoothly. In addition, the HR Assistant will be in charge of managing interns in the BrainX Internship program.
- Assist the HR manager with the recruiting process, including documentation, communication, writing, managing emails and recruiting websites, prepare and join career fairs.
- Manage the BrainX internship program from on boarding interns to intern exits, including hosting monthly BrainX meeting, workshop, events, etc.
- Assist with other HR related assignments
- US work authorization required
- Great communication and written skill
- Strong research experience
- Quick learner and team player
- Management experience is a plus
- Able to work at least 20 hours per week; consistently 3 months minimum.