NeuroMaker STEM is the STEM education arm of Brain-machine Interface company BrainCo.
NeuroMaker specializes in transforming the technologies used in neuroscience, advanced
prosthetics and AI into educational experiences for K12 students.
NeuroMaker is seeking a team of professional development experts that can form a national
network of training personnel. Professional Development experts will be responsible for leading
remote and in person training events that will instruct new users how to onboard with
NeuroMaker technology. New users will be primarily middle and high school teachers teaching
programming, engineering design, artificial intelligence, and other STEM classes.
Professional Development experts will be trained by NeuroMaker staff and provided with
resources required to conduct training. Professional development experts will also be placed in
touch with regional partnership staff to schedule and facilitate training events.
- Conduct professional development events for NeuroMaker clients virtually and in person when in person trainings are deemed as safe
- Interface with NeuroMaker staff to schedule, organize and execute training events
- Be the face of NeuroMaker products and services for new users
- Background in education, engineering, STEM, programming or technology highly recommended.
- Public speaking, presentation and communication skills
- Familiarity with block based programming systems like scratch, mblock or makecode.
- Familiarity with STEM education products such as LEGO EV3, arduino boards, sphero or other similar items
- Available for up to 6 hours of training per week
Must have stable internet connection, computer with high resolution webcam and other
resources needed to present trainings online
- Contract position for $50/hour. Each training session is approximately 2 hours long and will pay out $100.
- Professional Development experts will be provided with 2 weeks of lead time prior to conducting a training event
- All professional development experts will be trained and certified by NeuroMaker staff prior to conducting training events.
For more information regarding NeuroMaker, please visit www.neuromakerstem.com