Brevitē is a Brooklyn-based direct-to-consumer startup that offers quality and functional backpacks that reflect how people live and work today. We are on a mission to create lasting change for the greater good, most recently committing $150K of backpacks to the homeless in NYC. This is an opportunity to join an exciting, growing company and make a significant impact.
We enable and support everyone’s creativity. We lead by example. We treat everyone fairly in all we do. We are serious about play.
About the Role
We’re seeking a content creator intern to help build our brand on TikTok — we are committing to building our TikTok account into a major component of our overall marketing strategy with the goal of introducing new consumers to our products, brand, and mission. We’re looking for a creator who can come up with compelling content ideas and then create them! You’re the ideal intern if you’re obsessed with TikTok and you’re eager to propose ideas for creative content.
● Create 3 TikTok videos per week.
● Contribute to the strategy, vision, and voice of the channel.
● Collaborate with the team to understand the brand&amp;#39;s voice and visual identity.
● Responsible for coming up with video concepts, filming all original video assets (mobile device is preferred) and all editing whether in or outside the TikTok app.
● Connect with the marketing team on a weekly basis to create a content calendar that you can deliver against.
● Engage with the TikTok community in a way that is on-brand.
● Creativity and an interest in thinking outside-the-box to ideate content.
● Deep understanding of TikTok’s ecosystem: trends, hashtags, music usage, functionalities, guidelines, and platform updates.
● A primary understanding of Adobe Premiere Pro is a plus.
● Comfortable pitching your content ideas.
● Proven skills in creating TikTok videos either for branded or personal accounts
● Familiarity with best practices for TikTok content creation.
● Ability to communicate, monitor insights, and use data to enhance new content.
● Excellent communication skills.
● Team player with ability to interface with a small remote team.
● Independent and self-motivated.
● Being a TikToker with 20k+ followers is a plus.
● Compensation per TikTok, invoiced monthly
● Working alongside a kind & caring team