The Intern will work in BMS Clinical Pharmacology and Pharmacometrics Department. The project will include clinical data analyses for oncology, immunology, hematology or cardiovascular disease. Projects under consideration include statistical analyses, pharmacokinetic characterization or population analyses, and exposure-response assessments for clinical biomarkers or endpoints. The internship will also provide an opportunity to gain an understanding of the drug development process through interactions with project teams.
- Collaborate with the Clinical Pharmacology and Pharmacometrics Team and Project Team in designing an analysis plan to address a drug development question
- Coordinate with data scientists and biostatistics teams in developing the appropriate analysis datasets
- Conduct exploratory and full analyses and prepare results for team review
- Present results of analyses, and contribute to team interpretation
Qualifications & Experience
- Candidate should be enrolled in a graduate program (Ph.D., M.S., PharmD) in Pharmaceutical Sciences/Pharmacy, Bioinformatics, Biomedical Sciences, Engineering, or Statistics.
- Ideal candidate should be familiar with quantitative methods. Hands-on experience or formal classes/workshops with one of the modeling tools such as R, SAS, NONMEM, Monolix, Phoenix. NLME, or MATLAB is preferred.
- Competitive candidates should have excellent oral and written communications skills and strong problem-solving skills