A fast-paced law firm seeks an extremely energetic marketing individual for a Summer internship to serve as its Social Media Coordinator. This position will help create and tell stories from the Partners perspective that will shape how the legal industry does business.
The ideal candidate is a Pre-Law Student that can conceptualize, create and manage engaging social media and digital marketing content to promote our brands, accomplishments, opportunities and events. You will execute targeted strategic campaigns to support organizational goals, track campaign effectiveness and drive awareness/consideration/conversion across all of our social and digital platform needs for multiple firm brands.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Develop monthly content calendar to plan pre-approved content
- Manage an escalation procedure
- Develop social media strategies while constantly being on the lookout for new trends (Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, etc.) to increase followers, engagement, and new clients
- Assist in designing, creating and managing social and nationwide digital promotions
- Collaborate, create and post engaging text, image and video content for all social media platforms
- Plan and maintain weekly editorial calendars for the firm
- Responsible for all communications and representing the brand image via social channels through comments, direct messages and customer engagement
- Analyze and report on key display and social media metrics regularly
- Proactively identify opportunities to tap into or incorporate the latest culture trends, creativity, execution approaches & techniques, broader inspirations and innovations.
- Collaborate and brainstorm with our Marketing team to bring to life ideas in social, digital, TV, and radio as needed
- Must maintain a fun, upbeat and professional image at all times
Ideal Candidate Qualities:
- Pre-Law Student
- Light design and copywriting skills
- Organization and attention to detail
- Responsibility and ownership
- A client/customer-service mindset
- Have an analytical view to engagement, the ability to read simple data and turn into actionable insights
- Manage social media advertising
- Available for evenings and weekends to attend events to capture content
- A highly motivated and collaborative team player who thrives in fast-paced environments
- Strong analytical skills and ability to develop data-based insights
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to grasp and develop the brand voice for multiple properties
- Up to speed on the field of law culture and trends
- Candidate will demonstrate a high level of professionalism, collegiality and a commitment to deliver “WOW” service both internally and externally.