Who We Are:
Our mission is to create a culture of responsibility and awareness on the road. We are devoted to making the journey to and from school safer. We develop partnerships, deploy Safety Tech and manage the entire program. We have equipped thousands of buses across North America with our innovative technology and we continue to educate tens of thousands of drivers a month on safety. BusPatrol America cares about student safety. We educate motorists every day by helping to enforce the law and work with school officials to improve safety.
Reporting to the Director, Client Operations, the Account Manager responsibilities include developing long-term relationships with a portfolio of clients as well as connecting with key business executives and stakeholders. Client Services Representative liaise between clients and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to client’s needs and contractual obligations.
What we need you to do:
- Establish and build trust and leverage client relationships by understanding our contractual agreements and deliverables as well as client’s overall business goals and immediate needs
- Establish and manage the overall client relationship with key internal decision makers
- Communications management – clients, internal employees, and external vendors. Requires collaboration and ability to manage complex asks
- Report key performance metrics to client and organization. Provide insights and articulate key actions we need to take to be successful
- Manage satisfaction feedback and problem solving
- Local travel- meet with teams, clients and attend any training programs to ensure overall success.
What you bring:
- Degree in Marketing or Communication preferred
- 5-10 years’ experience in sales, marketing, or in a client facing role
- Proficient in MS Office Suite – Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Well-developed communication, problem-solving and people skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and exceed expectations
- Excellent organizational and communication skills and the ability to work on own initiative consistently producing accurate and timely work
- Organized- must be able to manage different clients at once and transfer on going information and updates to team and executives.
- Experienced at working independently, as well as in partnership with other team members
- Strong organizational and time-management skills with a proven ability to multi-task and work autonomously in a fast-paced environment
- Identifies and challenges longstanding structural barriers to meet goals. Consistently challenges his/her thinking to go beyond the constraints for continuous improvement of processes, tools and procedures that will add value to our business.
- Proactively surfaces and works through team barriers to initiate change (e.g., manages resistance to change, ensures buy-in and resources). Mobilizes and influences self/employee commitment for accepting and adapting to change
- Embraces, encourages, and supports people who see things differently and who desire to go above and beyond their current roles
- Demonstrates confidence in the judgment and capabilities of the team, peers, and leaders as well as his/her own exceptional judgement
- Encourages discussion and provides needed coaching/feedback to build a climate in which the team can succeed in bringing value and be proud of their work.
- Treats everyone with respect, dignity, and multi-cultural sensitivity. Acts with transparency and fairness in all transactions with customers and employees, i.e. customer relations, hiring, coaching, employee development
- **Local Law Enforcement background Highly desired**
What we offer:
- An opportunity to help build a company dedicated to children’s safety
- The chance to work with an innovative and dedicated team, focused on leading edge technology
- The opportunity to grow your career with a growing business and a leadership team dedicated to the experience and development of their colleagues
- Competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package
We’re looking for critical members of the BusPatrol team to assist us in our quest to improve children’s safety. This is an important role for us and a great opportunity for the right candidates. Our environment is inclusive, diverse, ignited, built on integrity and deeply committed. Come and help us keep our children safe.