You will be responsible for the following:
- Posting on behalf of clients on a regular schedule across several channels
- Compiling data daily and reporting on clients’ progress weekly, monthly, and quarterly
- Strategically building and engaging with clients’ online communities
- Working closely with our account managers to execute daily operations
- Anticipate client needs and communicate ideas to account managers
- Be professional, prepared, and reliable in order to help the account manager succeed in the handling of client relationships and strategies
- Maintain record keeping within our tracking documents with relevant notes
- Be willing to learn several aspects of the account manager role to fill in when needed and eventually grow into this position
- Willingness to bring your authentic self to work and positively impact the culture of BW Missions – be a good human!
- Must have a strong understanding of mainstream social media platforms (LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, + Email platforms etc.)
- Must be proficient in Google Suite products (Sheets, Docs, etc.)
- Must be proficient with video calling platforms (Zoom, Google Meet, etc.)
- Experience with scheduling content using various platforms (preferred not required)
- Opportunity to join a high-growth startup and make a difference in the work that we do
- You will be heard, valued, empowered, and generate long-term positive impact for communities
- Fast-paced, challenging, and growth-oriented environment built for the life-long learner
- Work for a fully remote company
- Generous PTO Policy
- Health, Dental, Vision
Candidates should submit a cover letter and resume, to Hiring@bwmissions.com. Submissions that do not contain the requested items will not be considered.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, familial status, family responsibilities, matriculation, political affiliation, genetic information, disability, source of income, status as a victim of an intrafamily offense, place of residence or business, and status as a victim or family member of a victim of domestic violence, a sexual offense, or stalking or any other status protected under federal or state law.