BW Missions is a company that helps craft pathways for our clients to belong. Right now, these individuals are CEOs and prominent authors who are experts in their given areas. We turn them into thought leaders, leveraging community building, online media, and PR within the digital landscape. Clients we’ve worked with include Jay Abraham, Nir Eyal, Denise Gosnell, Dan Berger, and more. In the past two years, we have grown by over 300% and have a team of 10 full time.
The ideal candidate is organized, intuitive, prompt, motivated, a strong written communicator, strategic, thoughtful, emotionally intelligent, thinks on their feet, can strategize and overcome rejection, scrappy and tenacious, results driven, and wants to have a direct impact on the company.
To succeed in this role, you will need to have a strong understanding of social outreach, e-mail, marketing communication and messaging, and how to effectively manage a calendar for booking and confirming meetings.
Time Commitment: 10 hours/week, paid hourly + commission.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Helping BW Missions set up a specified amount of meetings/week (ideally 5-10)
- Identifying people in sales channels and building research lists
- Outreach across email and social platforms
- Working hand in hand with the founder
- Using tools such a LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Notion, Google Sheets, Loom, Lead IQ, and Crunchbase
- Ability to find insights and make recommendations to adapt the overall strategy
- Maintaining organized documentation of weekly work, number of meetings set, and weekly performance recaps and reflections
- Senior in College or 4-year degree with 1-2 years of work experience
- Must have a strong understanding of mainstream social media platforms & communication
- Experience (internships included) in social media marketing, sales, communication, and data entry
- Fully-remote workforce
- Opportunity to work at a fast-growing startup
- Fast paced, challenging, and growth-oriented environment built for the life-long learner
- Work for a fully remote company
Candidates should submit a resume and a short email to Hiring@bwmissions.com or via Handshake. Submissions that do not contain the requested items will not be considered.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, familial status, family responsibilities, matriculation, political affiliation, genetic information, disability, source of income, status as a victim of an intrafamily offense, place of residence or business, and status as a victim or family member of a victim of domestic violence, a sexual offense, or stalking or any other status protected under federal or state law.