Cabot Properties is an institutional investor, developer, and operator of logistics real estate. As an industry leader for over 30 years, we have used our expertise and acumen to create ongoing value for our partners. Cabot has a strong team of dedicated, bright, strategic, and detail-oriented individuals. We view people as our most valuable assets, and our greatest responsibility. Come join us.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Human Resources Intern in our Boston office for the summer of 2021. Please note that this position might be carried out remotely. Our Intern will be responsible for handling a wide range of support-related tasks focused on general HR matters and projects. He or she will be a highly resourceful team player, who is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, sometimes under pressure, while remaining flexible, proactive, and efficient. This job demands the highest level of confidentiality and diplomacy regarding all Cabot information.
Duties and Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
· Providing administrative support to the Human Resources Team
· Assisting with Applicant Tracking System organization and updating
· Support recruitment efforts by scheduling interviews and collecting feedback
· Helping facilitate new hire orientations and our summer internship program
· Strengthen our C/U ourtreach and DE&I efforts
· Support the Human Resources team with special projects
Qualifications and Experience:
· Proven record of academic performance with an expected graduation year of 2022 preferred
· Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written or oral form
· Proficiency with Internet Explorer and Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook and Access)
· Works effectively and cooperatively as a member of a team
· Demonstrates a strong attention to detail
· Effective problem-solving skills with ability to multi-task
Physical/Mental/Visual Demands and Work Environment:
· The job is conducted in an office work environment, sitting most of the time and using a computer approximately 90% for this position’s duties
The work environment characteristics described above are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Cabot Properties provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, disability or genetics.