CAI is hiring Quality Assurance Analyst with Autism to Work for a Top Financial Institution!
If you have an autism diagnosis and are looking for a career in a great work environment supporting Fortune 500 companies, we want to hear from you.
Who We Are:
CAI is a purpose-driven business technology services firm committed to driving customer innovation, helping our associates grow, and being a positive force in the communities where we live and work. CAI is a leading employer of autistic adults in the US. We employ people on the autism spectrum, assign them to projects working on our client accounts and offer them an autism-friendly working environment.
Curious, motivated, and eager to work. Our ideal candidate is looking for opportunities where they can do more, learn more and develop a career in consulting services.
This Could Be You!
The Quality Assurance Analyst will perform basic software testing and analytical support to a top-rated financial institution. The Quality Assurance team members will work under the supervision of a Quality Assurance Team Lead, allowing the team to gain hands on knowledge of best practices in the quality assurance industry while supporting client release schedules.
What You’ll Do!
- Create, update, and execute software test scripts
- Identify, document, and track software defects
- Participate in team activities such as stand ups, test demos, and requirements gathering
Does This Sound Like You?
- You have a bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or a related focus
- You think critically to solve problems
- You have a unique ability to catch mistakes that others miss
- You are an effective team player
We Have to Mention:
- Ability to self-disclose that you have a diagnosis or can attest to known affects within the Autism Spectrum (ASD) is a requirement of this position.
This position is not eligible for employment sponsorship.
- Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the ADA and other federal, state, and local standards
- Sedentary work that involves sitting or remaining stationary most of the time with occasional need to move around the office to attend meetings, etc.
- Ability to conduct repetitive tasks on a computer, utilizing a mouse, keyboard, and monitor
If you are interested in this position, please apply using the “Apply ” option. If you have questions, or would like to speak with a Recruiter directly, send an email to the contact person below and note the job identification number in the subject line.
Please see our CAI Career Portal for our EEO statement and to apply: www.cai.io/careers or email@example.com