Do you have what it takes to be a Camp Champions counselor?
Because we hire the best counselors from around the world, you will be held to extremely high standards while you work at camp. Though we expect a lot of our counselors, we also believe that this job will be one of the most fulfilling of your entire life- because what greater purpose is there than serving children?
If you work at Camp Champions, you will know that you are working shoulder to shoulder with equally committed individuals who are passionate about impacting children’s lives, not just for now, but for their lifetime.
If you love kids, there’s no better way to spend your summer than working as a Champions counselor! Each year, our select team of college students from around the world works together toward one common purpose—to help EVERY camper grow into a CHAMPION!
- The desire to have fun!
- The ability to communicate and work with groups of campers with different ages and skill levels as they participate in an activity, with you providing the necessary instruction
- The ability to observe camper behavior, and assess its appropriateness, enforcing the necessary safety policies and emergency procedures, and applying appropriate behavior-management techniques
- The visual and auditory ability to identify and respond to environmental and other hazards related to an activity
- The willingness to make a fool of yourself for the sake of making a kid smile!
- And of course, that you LOVE kids.
21st Century Skills you will gain:
- Critical Thinking and Problem Solving
- Collaboration and Teamwork
- Work Ethic and Responsibility
- Oral Communication
Come join us, and help turn kids into Champions.