Camp Nashoba North in Raymond, ME is looking for an Early Childhood Specialist to work with a young child on-site this summer.
We are a traditional, coeducational overnight summer camp located about 2 hours north of Boston in the Sebago Lakes Region of Southern Maine. Each summer we provide around 150 campers at a time with a completely unique summer experience. Campers can sign up for activities ranging from waterskiing to horseback riding to develop their skills, earn progress achievements, and try new things.
While most of our campers are between the ages of 7-15, we do have a 9-month old on site that will need specific programming during the day. This is where you come in!
- Develop and Execute age-appropriate programming for and look after 9-month old 5-8 hours per day
- Live with other campers
- Provide a good role model for all campers
- Lodging and meals provided at no cost
- Weekly Laundry services provided at no cost
- WiFi access available for all staff during free time
- Daily free time, weekly time off
- Develop real world, marketable skills
- Opportunity to obtain relevant certificates (first aid, mandated reporting, etc.)
- Earn an excellent professional reference while having fun at camp!
- Experience with infants
- Pediatric CPR/First Aid
- Clean Criminal and Sex Offender Background
- Enjoys working with children!
Other Jobs and Internships Available